Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Intro or something.

So in talking with my Laurel, (for non SCA, thats my 'teacher' or person who makes me do stuff when im feeling lazy and makes me teach others') who has recently removed herself from my general area... (at least she's still in the same Kingdom!) we discussed the need for her local aprenti-pods to keep her informed of our progress. Then it was mentioned that my apprentice-brother Godfrey needed to update his BLOG... and wouldn't it be nice if i made one too? wouldn't that be fine and convenient to keep track of my progress and document crap and blah blah blah..... right. so Here we are. ^_^ The Hare (myself), and the poor Fox that lives with me. (the Man-friend, Dante')

I'll get around to posting current projects lists n such as time permits.

YIS - Gwenllian

1 comment:

  1. Good girl, you can have a cookie!
    Yrs - The evil laurel :-)

    ReplyDelete